Subject: Re: [Leica] Travel help
From: brad daly <bwdaly@hiwaay.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 22:35:45 -0500

>>> My wife and I will be traveling from Michigan to Florida (and back) in a
>>> few weeks and find that, for the first time, we are not a rigid timetable.
>>> We will be traveling along the I75 corridor.

drive on the old federal highways, which are much more scenic that the
homogenized interstates.  (if you stop in atlanta, be sure to see the high
museum of art's excellent photography collection.)

eat lots of barbeque and notice how barbeque styles change as you move
northward.

eastern tennessee is lovely, also.  the incline railway in chattanooga is a
real industrial-revolution marvel.  chattanooga is, in general, a great
city.  it has a terrific aquarium, devoted mostly to fresh-water ecology.

i'm new to this group, btw.  and i'm going to get a leica if it kills me.

- --brad daly, birmingham, alabama

- --
brad daly	                  bwdaly@hiwaay.net
photographs: http://home.hiwaay.net/~bwdaly
"I can't imagine anything good about being blind and lame at the same time."
	--Alvin Straight