Subject: Re: Pete's drum scan (was: Re: [Leica] "Pete")
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: 19 Jun 2001 08:26:11 -0700

On Mon, 18 June 2001, George Lottermoser wrote:

> telyt@earthlink.net (Doug Herr)6/18/018:57 PM
>
> > Pro PhotoCD scans but for
> > those that could have problems with "bleeding" and have as much
> detail as
> > "Pete" does I'll gladly get another drum scan.
>
> Would you care to share the source of your ProPhoto CD Scans?
> I've had problems with my source lately.
>
> TIA,
>
> George

Ron Busselen bought Palmers' PhotoCD equipment and supplies and moved the stuff to Sacramento.  Ron is primarily a commercial photographer.  He does the scans himself.  I've spoken with him extensively on a number of digital/photographic issues and I'm quite impressed with his knowledge and skills.  The Pro PhotoCD scans he's made for me have been as good as the ones from Palmer, and as a minor bonus, since the equipment is Palmers' old stuff he can add new scans to my existing CDs.

Busselen Photo Illustrators, Inc.
2420 X street
Sacramento  CA  95818
(800) 735-1950