Subject: [Leica] Hektor on M6TTL
From: "G. Michael Paine" <mickeyp35@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:02:20 -0700

I have a new M6TTL and have just tried to  mount my old Hektor 135
on it. The lens does  not want to turn all the way to the locked
position. It goes about 80% of the way beyond which point I am
reluctant to force it further.
Is there any doubt that this lens will mount on the M6? If there is
no question but that it should then I must assume that for some
reason my old lens is just a real tight fit.
Any comments or suggestions, please.
Michael