Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Tripods and R gear
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 08:56:20 -0700

I think that Doug Herr has a trick where he whacks the shutter release just
right so that the mirror swings up but the shutter does not release.  I
tried it with my SL, and just kept taking more of those artsy museum quality
out-of-focus pictures of my feet.  I obviously have not yet developed Doug's
rapport with my SL.

Tom Schofield