Subject: Re: [Leica] new to M
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 23:04:37 +0200

Art,

I too like the built-in hoods, although I would prefer to have a focusing tab
too. It all just shows that it is a matter of taste and the way one uses the
camera. If you have it swinging around your nect in the middle of, say, the
Göteborg riots, then a fixed hood may be better from a protection point of view.
But in more normal circumstances I much prefer the built-in variety.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland