Subject: [Leica] we site images
From: John S Payne <jpphoto@hci.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 01:41:54 -0700

Good evening,
I have a first time web site under construction with several images on it,
some even made with Leica M.  I'm interested in what everyone thinks if you
have a chance to surf by.  Please contact me on or off list with your
thoughts.  Lots of different subject matter.  Photos that don't load are
just missing  now.  The address will change when the site is complete, a
much shorter name.
www.atomiclemon.com/projects/johnspayne/index.html
Regards,
John