Subject: Re: [Leica] best way to clean a LS-2000
From: "Mark E Davison" <dmark8@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 05:49:22 -0700

I sometimes have a halo problem with my LS-2000 that I can work around by
turning the scanner off, waiting a minute or two, and then turning it back
on again. The scanner acts as if some sensor is getting saturated with
charge and can't bleed it off. This especially effects the blue channel. I
notice it most when scanning very dense slides where I have turned up the
analog master gain.

Mark Davison