Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 24 (Nathan)
From: "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:09:00 -0700

> Hi Gilbert,
>
> Only to some degree by turning it into B&W, as the red would still be a
> "light gray or near white" still catching the eye of the viewer, but not
as
> readily as it does in colour. Also in B&W one could burn it down and
lessen
> the effect.
>
> Although I much prefer the picture in colour.
> ted

As soon as Ted pointed out, the red traffic light (?) grabs so much
attention.

How about this: http://www.iisaka.org/24.jpg

I also think this works better in colour.  The dreamy feel from the flare in
the lens adds some softness.

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] PAW 24 (Nathan))
Message from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW 24 (Nathan))