Subject: Re: [Leica] blinking or not?
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 21:53:13 +0200

What are blinking and non-blinking versions?

My meter blinks when the lens cover is on (very handy), or when exposure is off
the scale in either direction (which is also why it blinks with the lens cover
on).  If it blinks rapidly, it seems to mean that the battery is low (although
I've forgotten what the manual says, putting in a new battery always stops the
rapid blinking).