Subject: Re: [Leica] Copyright questions
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:07:18 -0700

Mxsmanic wrote:
>>> Leica SLRs are so large that they would probably attract the same
attention as
> other SLRs.<<<<<<

Naw strip them down without motor and winder and its a very nice package in
hand, certainly the earlier R models and quite as obvious as the Canons and
Nikons.

The R8 would be a tad intimidating alright as it is larger than the R4 etc.

> good about the SLRs except for the glass, and in any case I already have
Nikon
> SLRs.<<<<<

Well now son tell me and the crew exactly what you heard and what seemed to
be the problem?

>>>I haven't heard much good about the SLRs <<<<,

Hell some of us have used them for many years creating a our daily bread and
not had any problems. In my case, a bit of a glitch with an early R4, but
apart from that and including the R8s I own and work hard today, I've not
had any problems from R cameras on any location around the world where I've
shot my assignments, they just keep humming along like the Eveready battery
bunny!
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant