Subject: [Leica] Questions, we got questions
From: "rp johnson" <rpjohnson2@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:10:07 -0700

First.  Why have we not heard from Martin Howard?  It doesn't take this long
to walk to Sweden from Ohio.  So did he take a side trip to the far East?

Second.  Where is Eric Welch?

I begin to worry when people are absent after being so visible.  I begin to
think of terrible accidents and alien abductions.  Or maybe they just sold
all their Leica gear and took up painting (and why wasn't I informed about
the sale?).

Third.  I am beginning to experience anxiety attacks (again).  Should I be
saving every penny I can for the year 2004?  Playing the Lotto, going to Las
Vegas, or engaging in Internet marketing to raise sufficient funds to be
ready for whatever it is that Leica has planned for the 50th anniversary of
the M3?  Has anyone heard anything?  Or am I just premature?

RP Johnson

PS.  In Tom Finnegan's recent posting of SLUG activities at the Solstice
Parade, the far left photo in the bottom row is not me standing with the
nice lady with the Nikon.  The photo of me is the one on the far right.