Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Leica Users digest V20 #98
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 22:51:13 -0500

I once bought a window air conditioner at Home Depot. I had just finished
some photo work before I went into the store. I still had my M3 around my
neck when I picked out the window unit. I actually had the store manager
help my pick-up the $500 unit and place it on a buggy. He was then rude
enough to tell my there were no photos allowed inside OR outside Home Depot.
Bastard! Sure he'll wait until I'm ready to buy something to tell me that. I
then asked where are the signs that tell you no photos. He said there were
no signs, but it is store policy. I told him thanks for taking my money and
thanks for giving me a hard time. I'm still waiting for the district manager
to call me about the problem. That was 4 yrs ago. Now I go to Lowe's and my
cameras stay in the car(except when it's too hot outside and they beg me to
let them come in with me).
OH! I did get a nice shot of the manager on my way out. I said, "Smile!".
HeHe!

Chris Williams