Subject: [Leica] Not sharp @ f16
From: "Edward Mortimer" <munkfishy2k@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 18:00:04 -0000

Hi Folks,
        As you may know I have owned a Leica M6 'classic' for about a month
now. My first results have been really good and I have been impressed by it
sharpness. But recently I have noticed that when shooting at F16 the
resulting image isnt sharp, infact its almost blurry. Even when focusing on
infinity, subjects at the horizon seem quite fuzzy. Its baffling me because
at other F#s the images are clean and v sharp. Might it be marks on the
lens, that arent normally a problem at other F#s, but are degrading the
image when shooting at a v small aperture? What do you think? The lens is
G'teed so Ill probably take it back, I just wondered what the hell it was!
Many Regards

Edd