Subject: Re: [Leica] photography in stores, malls, etc.
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:55:59 -0700

><Snip>
> Best thing is to print of the couple of pages of regs and stick em in your
> camera bag if you're heading to a NP. Worked for me the only time this ever
> happened.
>
> Tim A

How about a copy of The first amendment
I'm going to laminate a copy of that for my wallet instead of a credit card.

Congress Shall Make No Law Respecting An Establishment Of Religion, Or
Prohibiting The Free Exercise Thereof; Or Abridging The Freedom Of Speech, Or Of
The Press; Or The Right Of The People Peaceably To Assemble, And To Petition The
Government For A Redress Of Grievances.

The Bill Of Rights To The U.s. Constitution Was Ratified On December 15, 1791

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/