Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Free Travel
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 21:18:37 EDT

Tina,

As a fellow South Carolinian, I have to vote with Jim on this one. Especially
this time of year. The coast highway as far south as Santa Barbara, and as
far north as San Francisco provides wonderful coastal views, people, and
architecture. Compared to our summer part of the world, there is no humidity.

Scott

>The Monterey CA coast. Pt. Lobos, Garrapata, Bixby bridge, Pt. Sur, Big
>Sur, Julia Pfiffer Burns State Park and waterfall into the ocean, etc.
>The
>quaint towns of Monterey, Pacific Grove, and Carmel.
>
>All in the cool Pacific ocean breeze. An 80 deg day would be a record.
>45-75% humidity.

Scott Stewart
The Greenville News
305 S. Main St.