Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW
From: MeltonXR <MeltonXR@bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:45:39 +1100

>>> Last week the summer came to Zurich, at least sporadically. There was
> the usual outpouring of lightly clad people in the parks and on the
> lakeshore, but one elderly gentleman obviously was not going to change
> his dress code just because of the weather:
         >
> http://www.geocities.com/belgiangator/24.jpg<<<<

Nathan,

Great shot -- I think someone said it would be good in b/w  ---- not so, for
me the stop sign, red between the lovers, signals "I've got a headache" ;-)
Its the sort of joke I love in an image, and this one has two ;-)

considered this one for FOM2?

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW)