Subject: Re: [Leica] in defense of the R8.
From: Michael Gardner <mlgardner99@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 21:09:07 -0400

In early May I finally laid down the green for an R8.  Great camera!
I'd fiddled with friends cameras and fondled 'em at shows(R8's that is,
not the friends)  but there's nothing like shooting with one.

I swapped off my R7 for a motordrive and I'm ready to rock.  Feels great
in my hands and I love the viewfinder.  I've shot with F5, N90s, EOS3
but I'm getting very comfortable with the R8.  Leica finally has a
body/MD worthy of the stellar glass (IMO).

Mike Gardner

Replies: Reply from Barney Quinn <barney@ncep.noaa.gov> (Re: [Leica] in defense of the R8.)
Reply from Stephen Gandy <leicanikon@earthlink.net> ([Leica] R 6.2 Dead ?)