Subject: [Leica] Ummm - how do you change the shutter speed on a Leica "O"?
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 12:18:19 -0400

I was in the local Leica dealer today, and playing with their Leica "O".

I couldn't change the shutter speed, nor could I pull the film spool
out.  The store was kind of busy, so I didn't ask for the full operating

instructions.

Can someone out there tell me how the shutter speed is changed?
Just by turning the knob, or is it a pull, turn, then let the knob down,

or some other magic combination?

And is the film spool supposed to pull out easily?

Thanks
Vick