Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks LUG/LEG!!
From: Lee Yan Zhan <yzlee@cyberway.com.sg>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 00:36:13 +0800

Hi Tom and Tuuliki,

Just got back from a long biz trip, glad to hear that you are up a running.

One suggestion, would the doctors allow you to bring in a M6 0.58 with 12mm
to take a picture while you are inside the plastic bubble.  It could be
sterilised and mounted on a rack in the bubble - linked to a soft release
outside.   A picture could be taken every 10 minutes assuming its a 5 hour
operation.

OOPS!!! With M6, you need someone to advance the film - I hate to say this,
you may need a Hexar.

OPPS!!!  Hexar doesn't have the screw thread to fit a soft release or a
remote control.

If you like this idea, solving the issue should be a challenge over your
next latte.

Take care my dear friend and the warmest regards from the family here.

Cheers...Lee

PS.  Did you receive my package and the money?  I understand from JY that a
new rapidwinder may be on its way.