Subject: RE: [Leica] Thanks LUG/LEG!!
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 18:11:59 -0400 (EDT)

If you need a soft release, you get a cable-release device that has no
flexible part.  It is simply the plunger from a cable release that screws
into that hole.  If you can't find those, you can get a 1" cable release
that will be stiff enough to use.  But why do you need a soft release on
an electromagnetic shutter release?

Dante Stella