Subject: Re: [Leica] Bjork
From: brad daly <bwdaly@hiwaay.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 22:31:28 -0500

>>But I do like Billy Bragg, moreso when he's not being so earnest.

i must admit i'm partial to it when billy bragg just beats you over the
head.  my favorites are "sexuality," "north sea bubble," "waiting for the
grat leap forward," and songs like that.  the woody guthrie stuff he did
with wilco is great too.

(i'm partial to the kind of sentiment expressed by woody guthrie in "this
land is your land."  sometimes we just need to be honest and
straightforward about the problems with our society.)

- --soapbox brad

- --
brad daly	                  bwdaly@hiwaay.net
photographs: http://home.hiwaay.net/~bwdaly
"I can't imagine anything good about being blind and lame at the same time."
	--Alvin Straight
"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg