Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V20 #109
From: "kyounts" <ojingoh@sitespecific.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 07:53:35 -0700

DAMN i wish i lived in paris.....

merci jeff, c'etait bonne photos.

Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 08:52:43 +0200 (CEST)
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Jeff=20Williams?= <jeffwill_nz@yahoo.fr>
Subject: [Leica] How do you change shutter speed on an O series?

Just in case you want to see a few poorly scanned
samples the link is

HTTP://fr.y42.photos.yahoo.com/jeffwill_nz

Absolutely nothing earth shattering, just for the
curious in case you think my O series stays locked in
a glass case...

The bookshop, Sacre Coeur and Seine are from the
second roll. The earlier two shots came off the first
roll which had x-ray base fog.

I like this O series but I have under-estimated how
long it is going to take to learn to use it properly.
Back to my "Basic Photography" book to do metering
101.

Regards
Jeff the kiwi