Subject: RE: [Leica] Domke bags
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:59:45 -0400

I'll weigh in along with the others praising the 803. Mine does
double duty as a brief case.  And it's a "go anywhere" bag that
doesn't look like a camera bag. Yet, with inserts it's perfect for
carrying a small M system inconspicuously.  The two front pockets
of mine generally hold a CL and a pair of Minox binoculars.

Roy