Subject: [Leica] Should I or shouldn't I
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:06:44 +0200

I've had an email from someone asking for permission to use some of the
Tunisian photographs on my web site (www.steveunsworth.co.uk) on his web
site.

Should I say yes? I feel that I should say no as I took the photographs not
the third party, on the other hand I feel I should say yes provided that I'm
acknowledged as the photographer and a link provided to my web site.

What do you think? Bear in mind that I'm an amateur and as far as I know, so
is the other person.

Steve

Replies: Reply from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] Should I or shouldn't I)