Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Free Travel,
From: "Douglas Landrum" <dflandrum@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 22:33:01 -0700

John Brownlow wrote about Salton City:

"Probably the creepiest place I have ever been in my entire life."

John, JOHN, John:

Please do not denigrate the Salton Sea.  It's the ninth wonder of the Toxic
World.  The next time you visit the Mediterranean jewel of California's
Imperial/Coachella Valley, do stop by the fabulous Bombay Beach on the
eastern shore.

See the sights:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=130206

All the place needs is a franchise of the Bates Motel and it will be a world
class resort.

Good Traveling

Douglas F. Landrum
Laguna Beach, California