Subject: Re: [Leica] Free Travel... Goose Bay. ;-)
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 06:22:38 -0700

Jo wrote:
> I'm going to fly over there for 2 weeks , and I will also warm up my M6
> shutter .
> Why's Goose bay a challenge ?<<<<<

OH oh, Man are you in for a surprise! Jeeeesh!

Make sure you have your Leica in hand "before you get off the plane as the
first exposure out the door may be your last! ;-)

Did they not warn you about the mosquitoes? Hell if they didn't, then be
prepared to carry a side arm for protection!! "Bug spray?"  Forget it, the
as the mosquitoes break open the bottles and drink it as a cocktail.   They
are big mothers!

The mosquitoes don't draw blood on the spot, they pick you up, fly you home,
then eat you there! ;-)  It's a hell of sight and sound when new comers
arrive not prepared and one hears them screaming as the mosies carry them
off at tree top level.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant