Subject: Re: [Leica] Black Hole?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:54:37 -0700

><Snip>
>
> Can someone forward me off-list the e-mail address of Herr Cohn?  I
> think that two months without an estimate is beyond reason at this
> point.

The Gnomes are undoubtedly taking it out themselves at night in the Black
Forests shooting the mushrooms next to those black trees in the infra red of the
aurora borealis.
It's the perfect lens for this the Gnomes have no patience for tripods let along bipeds.
They bound to get bored with this and will send it back to you when they are
done! And fixed.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA