Subject: [Leica] Kilts
From: "rp johnson" <rpjohnson2@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 19:07:29 -0700

This may be a big mistake, but here goes:

Some of you have expressed an interest in kilts, perhaps the result of some
photographs I posted.

Well, the company that made the ones "featured" in the photos has a website:

http://www.utilikilts.com

You can read all about them and even order them.  I am NOT involved in any
way, shape, or form with the company and do not even own one of their
products. (but I do have a birthday coming up!)

To keep this on topic, I should point out that the kilts have pockets that
would easily accept a Leica and wide-angle lens.  A telephoto lens would
probably cause some comments and get you in trouble.

Who knows, someday a whole bunch of Luggers sitting around in their kilts
and Tilley hats drinking single malts.  That could be really ugly!

RP Johnson