Subject: [Leica] Canon 35mm f1.5 in LTM
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 20:15:23 -0700

Several months ago, someone was emailing on this lens.  I had indicated that
I had one and had no experience with it.

That person asked for my comments when I tested it.

I just returned from a four day vacation in which I used it extensively on
my M3.   I am happy to report that pictures in churches and other buildings
in Germany which were hand held at 1/4 through 1/30 of a second at f1.5
turned out excellent in sharpness and contrast.

A few times, I used a bean bag for stability.

I am very happy with this lens.

I, also, used a DR Summicron, 90mm Elmarit and, for castles on the Rhine, a
135mm Hektor.

All performed well on color print film.

Roland Smith