Subject: Re: focus stiffness (was [Leica] Black Hole?)
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:00:46 +0100

Oops!  I did mean this to be positive in that the images that the Leica
lenses produce are astounding and worrying about 'specks' etc. was not worth
the effort.  I do hope I have not started a thread with people worrying
about the quality of the innards of their lenses, although I am sure most
here on the LUG (and LEG) are as you say 'too damn busy taking pictures,
rather than screwing around playing with the equipment'.

I have to say though, I was impressed by the crap I saw in my Noctilux -
obviously makes the lens as good as it is!

Simon

Message from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: focus stiffness (was [Leica] Black Hole?))
Message from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: focus stiffness (was [Leica] Black Hole?))
Message from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: focus stiffness (was [Leica] Black Hole?))