Subject: [Leica] Mr. Tom's PAWs - Week 25
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:26:26 -0700

No naked cyclists or people in kilts this week, just my niece's 6th birthday
party. Looking at pictures I took at the same event last year I felt I was
taking too many pictures standing on the margins. I decided I needed to get
down at the kids level more and mix amongst them. Not entirely successful
since I didn't get any good pictures of either my niece or daughter, but I
figure I'll have lots of other opportunities. A couple pictures can be seen
at,

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=130529

Just one shot of my daughter and father-in-law for last year's PAW in
retrospective,

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=130534

Hopefully, over the next week or two I can get completely caught back up
with scanning and have all the PAW pictures up.

Tom Finnegan
Seattle

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Mr. Tom's PAWs - Week 25)