Subject: Re: [Leica] Mr. Tom's PAWs - Week 25
From: Tom Christiansen <tomchr@softhome.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:48:03 -0700

Hi Tom,

>No naked cyclists or people in kilts this week, just my niece's 6th birthday
>party.

>http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=130529

I like the alternate. Especially the looks on the other kid's faces. Your
niece looks happy, but the rest of the crowd looks like they would prefer
to be elsewhere.

Reminds of one of my mom's stories about one of my birthdays. One of the
kids (guests) came running to her and asked, "when do we get off?" :-))
Apparently he preferred to be someplace else...

Tom

Seattle, WA
- -- GO MARINERS!!