Subject: Re: [Leica] Kilts
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:49:50 -0700

Jimmy Patrick wrote:
> that can comfortably carry an m4 with a summilux 35 (old small version)?
> Maybe Domke could make a nice sporran for the kilted set. My current
> sporran can only hold a rollei 35. <<<<<

Jimmy boy,
Sorry lad I'd not heard a thing about that size a sporran to handle an M4,
but  I magine me old great great grand father Grant, sporran maker to the
Grant clan, would've looked after yee if'n he were still around. Pity, but
he's long gone and even though yer a Patrick he'd have probably made yee
one.:-)

That is, if'n you were to bring him a wee bottle of the nectar of the God's,
Lagavulin! ;-)

ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant