Subject: [Leica] A thank you to 2 outstanding dealers.
From: "Simon Wong" <drsimonwong@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 08:58:04 -0000

Hi,

I'm new to this forum but have enjoyed following the many varied thoughts as
a spectator.

I am posting a note today to thank 2 OUTSTANDING dealers I have been
corresponding with.

(In no particular order) Mel Levy in Las Vegas and Rich Pinto (I hope I have
spelt your surname correctly Rich) from Photovillage.

Despite my great indecisiveness, both have been patient, helpful and truly
professional towards me. In fact I have to admit I am embarrassed by my
behaviour to date and yet they both have been OUTSTANDING professionals.

I recommend purchasing Leica from these gentlemen.This is without
reservation, what so ever.

Dr Simon Wong
Melbourne, Australia