Subject: [Leica] Re: Kilts
From: urizen@telocity.com
Date: 28 Jun 2001 04:22:16 -0700

Jimmy Patrick wrote:

>Everyone knows it's not polite to ask what one wears >under ones kilt.

My usual response is "why don't you put your hand up there and find out."  I have yet to meet a man who was man enough or a woman who wasn't too ladylike to do so. :)

Talk to the nice folks at Craigie's - the URL is www.sporrans.com , IIRC.  They do nice work (I have two of theirs), and if they don't have something in their catalogue that would suit they'd probably be happy to make you a Leica-specific sporran.

>clan lamont,

>jimmy patrick

Clan Innes,

C. L. Basso, K.C.S., M.Sc.
"In my opinion, he regarded the title Heretic as a
stamp of honor - if truth begins with heresy."
- --Evan S. Connell, /The Alchymist's Journal/