Subject: Re: [Leica] TLA -- three-letter-abbreviation: WOT
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:13:33 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 28/06/01 18:33:47 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
SonC@sonc.com a écrit :

> acronym
>
>  Abbreviation Confusing Recollection Of Name You Misremember
>
>  Regards,
>  SonC

Wot :  wide open throttle .  This is how I position my right foot
on the gas pedal of my 66 Chevy when the light turns green !
Also known as WFT  ( wild f*****g throttle :)

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon walk with mud covered combat boots...