Subject: [Leica] Jupiter lenses
From: "rp johnson" <rpjohnson2@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:22:53 -0700

Someone used Marc James Small's name (in vain?) when commenting on these
lenses.  The gist of the comment was that he (Marc) thought highly of the
LTM lenses and represented a better choice than an older Leitz lens.

Whether this is an accurate statement or not, I have heard good(?) things
about these lenses and they are an alternative to older Leitz lenses, Cosina
LTM lenses, and (gasp) the brand new Leica lenses in the LTM mount.

My question is: who sells these lenses?  I see them on the online auction
sites every so often, but don't know of a dealer that handles the line.

Can someone come up with a dealer that handles this line?

RP Johnson