Subject: [Leica] Anthony...mxsmanic..... he's da man....etc
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 17:29:27 -0700

Yes,  Ted .....right on..... he's a wanna be Leica -user, wanna be doctor,
wanna be lawyer.... wanna be   wanna be....

> Beware dealing with this one as he'll eventually drive you crazy!  And or
> have the LUG in such turmoil everyone will be looking to cut each others
> throat.
>
> Why?  Because this is the infamous "Anthony of Paris!"  Who last year had
> LUGGERS fighting between themselves while he sat back stirring the pot
daily
> playing all innocent.
>
> In the beginning of his joining the LUG he appeared simple enough and each
> and all of us tried to be polite and answer his questions. But like a
> cancer, he gradually ate away at the list with his questions and responses
> until the turmoil was ending friendships, fierce arguments and accusations
> one unto the other.  Meanwhile he was sitting happily in Paris enjoying
his
> chain pulling and the stupidity of LUGGERS not to see through his charade,
     And if this isn't Anthony, then maybe good old >> mxsmanic<< may show
some

Message from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> ([Leica] WAS: focus stiffness- Black Hole?)NOW: Anthony! ;-()