Subject: RE: [Leica] we're having a leica party!
From: "Vozeh, Colin" <colin@longitude.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 18:41:06 -0400

Pure crap.  I set up an IRC channel yesterday, posted notice about it to the
LUG, sat there for six hours, and... *nobody* showed up.  Put your money
where your mouth is.  IRC is completely platform independent.

C.

PS I enjoyed the LUG chatting today.  It was quite amusing and educational.
Hope to see you all again there soon.