Subject: RE: [Leica] Hand strap
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 06:35:00 -0400

> I like to carry my M6 in my hand and sometimes let it dangle; the
> problem is that the strap (Leica) does not allow a firm fix to my
> wrist. What I need is a strap of some sort that can be tighten around
> the  wrist so that in the event my grip is lost the camera will still
> be attached to my hand.
> Has anyone this same desire and if so do you have a solution?

It's not a handstrap per se, but I really like the "sling:"

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/lutzkonermann/sling.html

You slip your middle two fingers in it and there's a very secure grip on the
camera that won't fall off, while your index finger is free to set the speed
and release the shutter.

Dan

Replies: Reply from "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net> (Re: [Leica] Hand strap)