Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M6 flare help
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 20:20:14 -0700

Frank Dernie wrote:

> My M3 doesn't flare, my early Wetzlar M6 does.
> cheers Frank
> > Ted asked
> <snip>

the M3 rangefinder is totally different in it's optics, how that plays I don't
know. It seems there are 2 versions of the M2 type RF though. The M6 version
different than the M2 version. Where the change came I dont' know, and keep in
mind a M6 finder can be easily installed in the M2 (but not in an M3, only the
M3 or M6J finder goes in the M3)

Dennis