Subject: [Leica] My unofficial paw
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <SonC@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 10:16:10 -0500

I am not officially a picture a week member, but I seem to
be posting at least one a week, so I may go official
sometime soon.  It takes lots of courage, not to mention
self-discipline to maintain those pages, and I admire
everyone who posts.  I don't always comment, but I do keep
your urls in a file, and go to them often when I have a few
moments to really scrutinize them.

Your constant improvement inspires me, and that you
sometimes apologize for magnificent work humbles me.

In the meantime, here is my pic for this week (with text) in
memorial to a friend of mine.
http://www.sonc.com/john.htm

Regards,

SonC