Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 flare help
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 11:43:38 -0400

If my Montreal summer-addled brain is reliable (too much jazz and al fresco beer and
gorgeous women around), I may remember reading here months ago that some LUGger heard
from some Leica Inc. type that Solms was working on fixing the M6 flare problem.
Check the archives. So it is possible that the solution is inside the latest M6 TTL
cameras.

Now if they would only fix the battery drain and flash sync battery dependency
issues, improve the new motor, make the camera smaller again...

Emanuel