Subject: RE: [Leica] TO ALL AMERICAN LUGGERS
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:07:30 -0700

If any of you Americans choose to drink beer and start your V8 engine on July 4, just remember to turn the engine off before you try to go anywhere.  On Canada Day I was about to show off my V8 wheels to a couple of friends, when my wife came out and pointedly asked me "Just how big *were* those two beers?"  Oops.

Much safer to have a beer and take a shot or two with the ol' Leica - the bokeh improves, too.  I heard bokeh was actually a Bostonian corruption of the word "beer-keg".

Happy Independence Day, y'all
Paul