Subject: Re: [Leica] Copyright Infringement, what do you think?
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 14:26:15 -0500

mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com (Mark Rabiner)7/4/0111:21 AM

>  Somehow it does not sound like she's going to sell it on ebay
for the highest
> bidder!? Or at Southbys for a hundred thousand bucks!?

I'm really not too worried about missed revenue. Most of the talk
about copyright revolves around getting financially even. This
just feels weird, that someone would just lift it and sign their
name to it because they altered it ‹ and a bit more wierd because
the a graphic represents my person, and I considered the original
a very personal self portrait.

George

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Copyright Infringement, what do you think?)