Subject: Re: [Leica]Leicas spotted on the small screen....
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:31:59 -0400

I was watching an interesting documentary on the Canadian channel- TRIO
about the making of the film of Shakespeare's Henry V by Kenneth Brannagh. I
have always enjoyed his work, even "Mary Shelley's Franenstein" as he seems
to have a feel for period pieces, and some of his Shakespeare presentations
are quite good.
While filming, Lord Snowden was there, and was recorded shooting what
appeared to be an M6 with a 35 or 28 lens- as it had a square shade---
possibly it might have been even a 21.
I have always been fascinated with the technical aspect of filming movies,
and it was an interesting program. Evidently, Lord Snowden is a discerning
and most discriminating photographer as far as his choice of equipment is
concerned!
Cheers!
Dan

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica]Leicas spotted on the small screen....)