Subject: Re: [Leica] on web design packages
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 10:50:16 -0700

><Snip> I checked with my own web page, the
> proportions were roughly equal.   But I checked yesterday with one of my
> sites and sure enough, out of about 17000 recent hits, almost 91% were from
> Internet Explorer, and less than 9% from Netscape.
>
> dan c.

Well I'm a Netscape 4.77 user and not going down without a fight!!!!!
And I just bought Microsoft office too and that has not swayed me!

By the way you can make a nice site from Word is my strong impression.

I like Netscape! Netscape rules!!
(Anthony's site worked fine on mine by the way)

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/