Subject: Re: [Leica] Ilford film reliability
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 21:40:25 -0500

Been using Ilford film(XP2,HP5,FP4, Delta), paper(Multigrade double
weight),developer(DD-X. ID-11), stop bath(doesn't stink,like Kodak's!),
contrast filters,etc... for years. Never any problems here. And that's using
good old New Orleans water in the mix! I don't care for the way Kodak
markets their products. I'll stick with the Brits.

Chris Williams