Subject: [Leica] Lurker uncovered!
From: "Lorenzo Vanzinni" <vanl@pacifier.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 00:40:25 -0700

Well, I've been lurking here for a while as I'm not a purist. Decided it was
time to crawl out of the closet. I mostly use Russian & Voightlander stuff
for fun. I did just acquire a IIIc however so I can at least claim Junior
Club membership. I have to admit, even with an old III c I'm hooked! I've
heard comments to the effect that others are using non Leica lenses
(Russian, Canon, etc.) with "an appropriate adapter." Why is an adapter
needed? Isn't a Leica thread mount a Leica thread mount? What is the
difference? & I guess the most important, If these are needed where do I buy
them? Thanks TGV

Replies: Reply from Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Lurker uncovered!)