Subject: Re: [Leica] .58VF & 90mm
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 12:14:52 -0700

Dante Stella wrote:

> Erwin's web site carried a different explanation that would have allowed a
> 0.58x M6 to squeak by with a 90/2.

Yes my memory of what he said was that you'd do OK with a 90/2 and the .58 finder.
Not so OK with the 135 which is why they took those framelines off I'm sure as
well as making the ultimate 35mm lens shooting camera… (with glasses on)
When i get my .58 body I'm sure I'd end up using it sometimes with a 90 and
expect it to work out OK.
If it really doesn't than someday the .85 then as well.
Cant have too many bodies that's what i say!
(but too many personalities can get to be a real drag)

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/